met on 11 september

This is Stefano (Zino), Rocket, Milano

Rocket re-opened and I had to take invitations for Monday night: Steve Aoki.
There I met him. He usually is an amusing and nice person but yesterday:
-he was sad.
-I had altered perceptions so I thought he was sad but probably he wasn't.
-he didn't want to be nice with me cause next friday I'm not gonna be on his list to go to BuggedOUT!.
-he listened to Antony and the Johnsons the whole afternoon.
However, he always has amazing outfits.

YESTERDAY IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT MEETING
Kazuo Ohno, photographed by Pierre-Olivier Deschamps (1984)
This is going to be the cover of Another World EP, that will be released in October, by Antony and the Johnsons

PRADA Fallen Shadows directed by James Lima, music by Antony and the Johnsons

No comments: