met on 19 september

This is Clo, BuggedOUT! at Magazzini Generali, Milano

Thanks Bocconi University making me know her!
I missed friday nights with my little twin, I missed her shouting and most of all I missed how high-heels can be extremely painful when you only want to dance.




We met a boy named Ross so drunk that he could not speake anymore. He spoke spoke spoke, he also told us he was Neil Barrett's nephew (really don't think so), and then he came in dancing with us. There we lost him.





This is Marta, Gian & Tube's house, Milano

Right back from Barcelona, enviably tanned, full of energy, loudly laughing.. Marta!

This is Giulia, BuggedOUT! at Magazzini Generali, Milano

Once I knew her only like "Gian's girlfriend", since we spent one week together in Santorini last summer I really know her. So great start of September: clubbing and broken hearts.







IT WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT BEING IN

Santorini, Greece

1 comment:

clo said...

wowowowowowowowowow
evviva finalmente anche io sono su met yesterday
ahahhahahahahahahah
twin non vedo l'ora che arrivi questo di friday night che innauguriamo il plastic...con very very very high heels ovviamente
ahahahahahah
ailovutuin